Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Kilt Pin


Here is a kilt pin I made as a present for someone at Christmas. These are great fun to do and make great gifts.

I used a painted puzzle piece, handmade bead, shell, broken CD piece and some found bits of broken jewellery.

It was great fun and I will make some more for swaps soon.

Kari x

7 Comments:

Blogger artfulzebra said...

Ooh, that's delicious, Kari! Can't wait for the swaps! :o)

Maz x

January 04, 2007 12:17 pm  
Blogger Becky Mairi Farrell said...

This is so cool, I love the combination of everyday objects with jewellery bits.

I've been catching up on your blog and scattered a few comments. I'm so impressed with all this work you've done, especially when working all day and feeling ill.

I am always drawn to your work because of the beautiful colours you so often use. I have a passion for colour too and love to see that reflected to me here.

January 04, 2007 6:02 pm  
Blogger Lara Lorelei said...

I love it!!

Totally inspirational and inventive, you have one very lucky friend

Claire xx

January 05, 2007 9:57 am  
Blogger primdollie said...

Oh this is a super little pin I love it!!! I'm sure the lucky receipient will be delighted!!!!nice choices!!! Hugs Linda

January 06, 2007 2:18 am  
Blogger Terri said...

This is gorgeous. It would make a lovely scarf pin too.

February 15, 2007 5:57 am  
Blogger Terri said...

This is gorgeous. It would make a lovely scarf pin too.

February 15, 2007 5:58 am  
Blogger Scrappy Moments said...

That is gorgous. I may have to try something similiar. Great Pin ..Really Great Project!


Angie

June 30, 2007 10:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home