Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Most Beautiful Book Ever


Do you remember in an earlier post, some time in summer I made a Zetti page for a special Little Fat Book in Altered Guild?

Well, last night I came home to the final results. Michelle Remy has lovingly laboured over this book and turning our pages and some paper bags into the most amazing book I have ever seen. It must have taken her ages and she must have wished she had never started it, especially as she and her family have been struggling with ill health and long working hours to boot.

But, the results are stunning, as well as being so beautifully put together, and carefully planned, each and every page is fantastic, full of colour, wisdom and humour. I feel so honoured to have taken part.

Michelle's blog is Lost Coast Post and the link is on the right in my blogger links.

7 Comments:

Blogger Shari said...

It looks fabulous!!! Wish I could touch it and feel it and look at it in person. What a wonderful treasure!!! Wish I was a participant.

hugs, shari

November 19, 2006 4:53 am  
Blogger Shari said...

Me again...

How do I join the Altered Guild so I can play next time around???

hugs, shari xxx

November 19, 2006 5:02 am  
Blogger Kari said...

Hi Shari, it is by invitation only, please email me on: artygaluk@yahoo.com (providing me with a link to your art) and I will put your name forward to Michelle - the group is fantastic, but would definitely benefit from more members.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

hugs,
Kari x

November 19, 2006 12:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just gorgeous!!!!!!!! it's wonderful to receive such a thoughtful thing made with love. loving your atcs, too, and the mini-collages (was there another post of them - thought I some ones the other day?)

November 19, 2006 10:28 pm  
Blogger primdollie said...

wow how lovely and have always loved Zetti style anything!! just haven't done it in a while so may have to try again!!! this fat book looks lovely!!

November 19, 2006 11:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow! There's almost nothing as exciting as getting a swap back, is there?! This is truly beautiful - something to be treasured forever! Lucky you!

Hugs, Lolly xxx

PS. Pls note new blog addy: http://charlottekemsley.typepad.com - cheers ;-P

November 20, 2006 5:43 pm  
Blogger Becky Mairi Farrell said...

This is gorgeous, I want to hold it and stroke it! I also want to be in the group of artists who made it!

January 04, 2007 5:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home