Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A few Deco Pages

Here are a few out of several deco pages I have done recently, I often forget to take pictures or scans of deco pages I have done, so this is a rarity!

The deco subjects are, from top left hand corner, going round clock-wise: Schooldays, Altered Frida Photo, Weaving and Postcard.

9 Comments:

Blogger Alis Clair said...

I'm glad you remembered to scan these, they are wonderful.
Hugs, Alis

November 08, 2006 9:48 am  
Blogger Linda D. said...

Mmmm I like these, especially the altered Frida ;D

I've been doing deco pages this last week or so too, but like you I forget to scan them in. Next time, I'll try to remember!

November 08, 2006 5:26 pm  
Blogger Kathy L said...

These look familiar! Love Frida...That was a fun deco to do!

k

November 09, 2006 2:01 am  
Blogger Suzie Q said...

Great work, Kari! Thanks for sharing them. I'd not heard of deco pages before - more research to do! :)

Have a great day, hope you get some sunshine!

November 09, 2006 11:23 am  
Blogger artfulzebra said...

Fabulous pages, Kari. :o) I wouldn't mind being teacher's pet either! LOL

Maz x

November 10, 2006 7:25 pm  
Blogger Kari said...

Thanks everyone, I still thorougly enjoy doing deco pages - the quirkier the better!

Kari x

November 11, 2006 11:29 am  
Blogger johanna said...

how wonderful they are. and maybe i´m the lucky recipient of one or two:))

November 11, 2006 6:34 pm  
Blogger Artygal/Lalheg said...

All gorgeous as ever - kind of glad I'm nto so into decos at the moment - no time to do them!

Missing you

November 12, 2006 10:04 am  
Blogger Kari said...

Johanna, heh-heh, I think you might well get to see them in the future...

Ah, Laura, I know, hun, it is so hard to fit it all in and the work world seems so far away from our lovely friends doesn't it. But it will get easier, you will find some time for art and friends!

hugs,
Kari x

November 12, 2006 4:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home