Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Final Everyday Book Page


I can't post all the things I have been making lately as many are suprises for people. But this page is now in the hands of its rightful owner as our Everyday Books have trundled home to their originators.

I am so delighted with mine and spend ages looking through it time and time again. A year-long project like this is quite an undertaking, but the rewards when you have so many wonderful pieces of art from dear friends to enjoy for many years to come, make the effort so worth it.

This is the final page I did in Laura's book, her colour was "Autumn" and her theme "Family". It isn't very clear in the picture, but that is a gingko leaf that I pressed last autumn and it is trapped behind some shimmery fabric.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kari, love what you've done here, it's gorgeous!
Thanks for stopping by my new blog - wordpress seems just the job so far, but it's early days yet... We shall see! Better choice of layouts, etc; no problems commenting anywhere yet. Lots of fascinating widgets to get the hang of...
Hope you find somewhere to settle soon!
All the Best,
Suze x

December 07, 2006 10:48 am  
Blogger Jill said...

Fabulous piece Kari...lovely and warm - love the layout :)

December 07, 2006 6:20 pm  
Blogger Kathy L said...

Kari

Great work as usual. Love the rich autumn hues. I have dropped out of everything this month...Too busy with Nutcracker (my 3 kids dance in it)...Oh yeah and then there are the holidays too!

k

December 08, 2006 3:26 am  
Blogger Artygal/Lalheg said...

It's mine, mine, mine and I love it!

December 09, 2006 12:32 am  
Blogger Francesca said...

Kari I like your typepad blog very much, I always think typepad looks very neat and I like the layout. How are you finding it? Is it expensive? (cheapskate here!)

Thanks for the comment on my doggie. You are right about the back leg, I took your advice and reworked it, but I haven't posted the revised picture yet. It's quite small BTW - 5"x3" - I get scared working big, lol!

December 09, 2006 1:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home