Mini Collages - Mark II

These are very difficult to scan/photograph. Not only are they too lumpy for a decent scan, but of course, they are tiny, just 1" x 1" and my poor old scanner just isn't up to it. Then the problem was photographing them, late at night with artificial light and the flash bouncing off the transparancies that I have used on them.
Hence the rather odd angle - partly to avoid the glare and partly to make them slightly hidden from the recipients.
They are watercolour washes on watercolour paper, rubber stamps, transparency images, sewing (on all but one) and eyelets.
In the post tomorrow - just in time for the deadline.
Kari



7 Comments:
Ooh, these are gorgeous, Kari. ;o) Thank you for stepping in!
Maz x
Wow, these are gorgeous, Kari. Lovely work and such detail - I'm in awe of anyone who can produce such brilliant little artworks.
hugs, Linda.
These look stunning, Kari!
Ultra gorgeous - think I'm gonna miss the deadline by a day or so - oops!
Hey Kari! What do think about doing a 1-inch art swap at the Guild??? This is the second time you've posted one-inch art and the second time I have been absolutely fascinated.
Michelle
Thanks everyone, these were much easier to do than the last batch - I didn't feel as if I was going blind by the end of them this time, LOL.
Michelle, I am going to email you separately, that sounds like a good idea!
hugs,
Kari x
Oh these look so intriquing and love all the recent art you have posted amazing as always!!!! would love to see these little lovelies up close!!! wonderul art dear!!
Post a Comment
<< Home