More ATCs
First of all, I must thank all the kind, encouraging people who keep me going with lovely comments whenever I post.
Sometimes making art can be a bit of a shot in the dark. Knowing that you are out there looking at my efforts and taking time to let me know what you think and also sharing your beautiful art, keeps me going no matter how blank the page can seem at times.
The new job has really taken it out of me these last few weeks and my health is suffering a little at the moment, so the handy size of ATCs have been just right for some expression.



Here are some that I finished for a recent swap and I have quite a few more on the go as well.
Swapping ATCs is such great fun!
Kari x
Sometimes making art can be a bit of a shot in the dark. Knowing that you are out there looking at my efforts and taking time to let me know what you think and also sharing your beautiful art, keeps me going no matter how blank the page can seem at times.
The new job has really taken it out of me these last few weeks and my health is suffering a little at the moment, so the handy size of ATCs have been just right for some expression.



Here are some that I finished for a recent swap and I have quite a few more on the go as well.
Swapping ATCs is such great fun!
Kari x



5 Comments:
Sending understanding love - I'm knackered just job hunting!
Pleasure to know that our comments help - I feel the same way about those that you leave for me!
I do love these ATCs - wonderful little art treasures ;)
Hope your health and energy levels improve soon,
big hugs, Linda.
I'm loving the backgrounds you are doing - very rich.
Thinking of you ;0)
Hugs, Alis.
Sending huge hugs Kari xxx
These atcs are fabulous..I really like the direction you are taking lately :)
more hugs
x
Kari
You would never know that you are feeling poorly! The ATCs are beautiful. I wish I could create in that manner when I am not up to par! I appreciate your comments too! We have got to stick together as a community and sometimes its the little things that matter!
k
Post a Comment
<< Home