Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Art Weekend



Oh, I had a wonderful time at the weekend, meeting lovely new people and arting, eating and drinking to my heart's content.

Here are a couple of the photos I actually managed to take, not enough time to explore much, but I took these on the evening I arrived, just before it got dark. The views of the hills were lovely, especially dusted with a little snow and the house we stayed in is gorgeous - so large, yet comfy.

Now it is back to reality and I have my head down, with renewed vigour for the work ahead towards the finals - examiners come on the 10th May -eek!

Kari x

1 Comments:

Blogger artfulzebra said...

*sigh* it was just SO wonderful! Great pics! Hope all's going well at Uni. Sending inspirational vibes your way!
Maz x

March 01, 2006 8:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home