Monday, February 13, 2006

Circus ATCs



Like the everyday book, I made my background collage and planned my images. but lacked the final materials to complete them.

While I was working on my everyday book page, I also finished off these two circus ATCs for a swap. They are made by making a collage, printing some circus images onto acetate and sewing the acetate to the backgrounds.

5 Comments:

Blogger quiltcontemplation blogspot said...

Hi Kari
Your blog looks great. Your work is fun and intriquing and I like it.
martha in ny

February 13, 2006 10:31 pm  
Blogger Digitalgran said...

Hi Kari. Wecome to Blogland. It's fun isn't it?
I love your work and your blog looks great.

February 14, 2006 10:04 am  
Blogger Francesca said...

Lovely work Kari, such striking images, they really capture that exciting circus feel!

February 14, 2006 2:31 pm  
Blogger Jill said...

I love this layered approach to your work lately....really get the movement in the imagery.

xxx

February 14, 2006 7:47 pm  
Blogger Becky Mairi Farrell said...

I love these circus ATCs. I don't think I'm swapping with you this time (yet, anyway!) but am quite wishing I was!

February 20, 2006 1:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home