Monday, February 06, 2006

Eraser Carving



I have been designing a couple of images for carving later on tonight. It is something I like to do when I finally sit down and watch TV.

I have drawn out one of my favourite images, my hare and the Pictish goose.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Chiang said...

cool, i've never heard of eraser carvings. are these to be used like a block print or something?

February 06, 2006 9:24 am  
Blogger Kari said...

Yes, that's right, a bit like linocutting or woodcutting,but on an eraser like substance which is much easier to carve.
K

February 06, 2006 7:27 pm  
Blogger Fiona said...

Hi kari

wish I could get a result like that from an eraser. Love the background papers -fab. Are they large format? Being nosey.....Those atc's are fab by the way.

February 11, 2006 3:03 pm  
Blogger Fiona said...

Hi kari

wish I could get a result like that from an eraser. Love the background papers -fab. Are they large format? Being nosey.....Those atc's are fab by the way.

February 11, 2006 3:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home