Another Background Sheet

Thank goodness it is Friday - I am exhausted! My whole back is very sore, from top to bottom, certainly the worst it has been for a long time and I am having difficulty even with walking.
Now that we are working towards the final stretch at university, everyone is getting rather tetchy in our studio. Fortunately, we are a good group of friends and we can laugh about it, but I don't how long that is going to last!
Anyway, today I was preparing a board, using a very large stencil that I have been cutting and I sprayed a bit of watercolour paper while I was at it. I then "knocked back" the stencil with washes of acrylic and this is the result.
These are really very good fun to do and look great on the boards. Not sure what to use the background paper for, maybe ATCs?



3 Comments:
Oh yes that would make great backgrounds for atcs, lovely!
Yum, that's scrummy, Kari! I do love a bit of green! :-D
M x
Thanks Maz and Fran, I know what I want to do with it now, just missing a few ingredients!
Kx
Post a Comment
<< Home