Now moved to http://www.inkytinker.typepad.com
posted by Kari at 7:49 pm
Wow, Kari, these are so classy! I love them! I didn't get to comment on the background paper and now you've already made ATCs with it! Way to go! Hope you've enjoyed your sanity day!M x
These are so fabulous..the colouration is wonderful..very wistful (sp?) feeling to them.Jill x
Thanks guys, they were fun to do and yes, Maz, the day off has helped a lot and I got a couple of good nights sleep which have helped!Kx
nice work Kari! lovely retro colours and feel. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
painting, printmaking, drawing, textiles and mixed media artist
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Wow, Kari, these are so classy! I love them! I didn't get to comment on the background paper and now you've already made ATCs with it! Way to go! Hope you've enjoyed your sanity day!
M x
These are so fabulous..the colouration is wonderful..very wistful (sp?) feeling to them.
Jill x
Thanks guys, they were fun to do and yes, Maz, the day off has helped a lot and I got a couple of good nights sleep which have helped!
Kx
nice work Kari! lovely retro colours and feel. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home