Saturday, June 24, 2006

Art trouvé


Most of us use found objects in our art and yesterday I found lots of lovely bits and pieces that I know with a bit of a clean up would be perfect for ABs etc.

You cannot beat free art supplies!

Kari x

5 Comments:

Blogger artfulzebra said...

Ooh, Kari, what a bumper haul! We'd have been scrapping in the car park if I'd been there! LOL

Maz x

June 24, 2006 1:43 pm  
Blogger Artygal/Lalheg said...

It's so comforting to know that I'm not the only rusty washer collector!

June 24, 2006 8:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just as well you're far from me or I would have burgled your art supplies. These are just great.
Evie x

June 25, 2006 7:40 pm  
Blogger Linda D. said...

Ooh great collection. Have fun with them and let us see how you use them!

June 26, 2006 10:15 am  
Blogger Digitalgran said...

Great work Kari!
Please don't throw away your paints, there's nothing to beat the real thing IMO.
I always have my nose to the ground and stop to pick thing up. I found a lovely turquoise button yesterday. You never know when it might come in useful.

June 28, 2006 7:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home