Monday, June 12, 2006

Getting Fruity


I have had this fruit deco in my "To Do" box for a while now, I have nearly finished it several times, but kept on eating my entry.

You see, this deco takes the form of a strawberry basket and I knew I wanted to do something 3D to go in it.

Fortunately, I was saved recently by finding a lovely lemon candle which I have decorated. And, that meant I got to use my recently acquired quilting tool for adhering wax to wax at last.

There was no way I was going to eat this lemon, so, hooray, a homer is on its way to Elizabeth!

Kari x

3 Comments:

Blogger Artygal/Lalheg said...

Well worth the wait! Remember to update the tracker

June 12, 2006 7:29 pm  
Blogger artfulzebra said...

Cool stuff, Kari! How many chocolate oranges did it take to get it done??

Maz x

June 12, 2006 8:00 pm  
Blogger Kari said...

Maz - I ate 3 choc oranges, LOL!

June 12, 2006 9:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home