Thursday, March 23, 2006

Habits


Well, I got obsessed about the praying girl in my last post. I wanted to make sense of her hands and the way the fingers fitted together and I wondered what she would look like in a habit as a nun.

It was great fun and I enjoyed sketching - maybe a watercolour when I have a little time next.

5 Comments:

Blogger Digitalgran said...

This is a very sensitive and well drawn sketch Kari.

March 23, 2006 11:32 pm  
Blogger Terri said...

Wow Kari, this is the sort of art I love...taking an idea and seeing where it will go. This is beautiful and I agree with the previous comment - very sensitively handled. :o)

March 24, 2006 1:02 am  
Blogger emhowl said...

Your art is amazing Kari. If you don't get a wonderful job next year there is something scandalously wrong.

Ex

March 24, 2006 9:50 am  
Blogger artfulzebra said...

It's beautiful, Kari, I love it! Isn't it amazing how different she looks from the image on the card?

M x

March 24, 2006 2:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love what you're doing and the birthday cards are great. xx evie

March 25, 2006 3:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home