Third Birthday Card

Feeling much better after a quiet weekend and a detox diet, lots of fruit or veg smoothies and lots of rest have done the trick!
This evening, I managed to finish the third birthday card that is due in the post tomorrow - after a couple of false starts yesterday. It is for a lady who is very fond of nuns and angels, which is why I have used the image of a very angelic girl holding a rosary.



3 Comments:
Kari, I love the shades of blue you have in these, and they're infinitely better than the ones you get in the shops!
Kari, all these cards are beautiful. So, so much better than shop bought.. and so much lovelier to receive.. the thought and effort gone into them..very warming to the soul!
xxxx
This a beautiful birthday card. I'm sure the person receiving it will truly appreciate it.
Post a Comment
<< Home